If you want to Download Vimeo Videos for personal use, there are a number of ways to go about it, many of which can be done for free on your computer.
Download Directly From Vimeo
Many of the videos on Vimeo include a download option. If a video includes that option, there will be a button located under the video description that says Download. Simply click this button and a pop-up window will give you different formats and resolution options to choose from.
Simply right-click the download link and select Save link as from the drop-down menu. Of course, not every Vimeo video includes a download option.
Using Online Video Downloader
If the above methods don’t seem like the right ones for you then websites like YouTube2video.com will allow you to download a copy of your desired video. The process is simple and only takes a few Seconds.
Just follow the steps below:
- Copy and paste the video URL on the homepage of the YouTube2video website.
- As the search results will appear, choose the one you would like to download or convert.
- Choose the option of Audio or Video depending on your choice.
- After you click on any of the options of Audio or Video, you need to select the desired format in which you wish to convert and save the media file on your device.
- Finally, click on the Download button.