Twitch is a popular video streaming service. There are several ways that you can download videos to your computer or mobile device.
Download video from twitch with youtube-dl
- Find the video on Twitch, copy its URL Link
- Open CMD – the command-line processor
- run youtube-dl and give it video link
How to download twitch video using VLC
- Find the video on Twitch.tv, start playing it
- In browser inspect tab find m3u8 for the stream, copy it
- Open VLC, give it m3u8 link
- Tell VLC to save network stream to file
Download twitch video with YouTube2video
You can use YouTube2video which is one of the best websites to download Video to MP3, MP4, and other formats to save on your mobile phone or computer. You won’t need to use any software or app to do this.
Follow these steps to download Twitch videos
- Go to Twitch.tv and find the video you would like to download.
- Click on the video and copy its URL.
- Open the YouTube2video.com web page.
- Now, You paste the link into the search field provided on the website.
- click convert video button.
- Select your format and You can start your download.
Supported file formats
Also See: How to download Flickr video